- Download the form to your computer.
- Open the form with Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
- Fill out and submit the form but clicking on the “Submit Form” button on the purple bar at the top or by clicking on the “Submit by Email” button at the bottom of the form.
- A popup might appear asking “How would you like to send this email?”
a. Select “Default email application” to send the email through your mail program (MS Outlook, Mac Mail, etc) or select “Use webmail” to submit the form via your Gmail/Yahoo account
Note: You may need to add the email account you are wanting to send from. Select the “Add [your webmail provider]” from the dropdown list and type the full email address in the popup window. If the email you just entered is not selected in the dropdown list, select it now. Click continue.
b. If you selected “Default email application,” your email program will open and create a new email with the address filled out and the PDF form attached – click send and you’re done.
c. If you selected “Use webmail,” you may get a popup window asking you to enter your password for your email account and to grant access for Acrobat to send your email account information.
- Your browser will open a tab/window with your webmail provider loaded.
- You may be prompted to login to your webmail account again.
- You may have to click on your drafts mailbox.
- Find the email that has been created for you – click send and you’re done.